First Time Founders Course
Next Chapter has teamed up with the well known entrepreneur go-to StartupCourse.com to bring you a First Time Founders School to build and grow investible women led businesses.
Most first time founders have a brilliant idea (or a collection of ideas) and unique experience in a fairly specific area but don’t know how to deal with the nitty gritty of actually launching their business, much less managing cash flow or developing a marketing strategy.
If this sounds like you, we want to offer some real training and a network of like-minded professionals to help set your business up for success and sustainable growth.
- cashflow management
- marketing strategy and execution
- business planning
- can be completed at your own pace
- 12 modules covering relevant subjects
- 300 minutes of video content
- Connect with fellow students and experts in a closed Facebook group
- Evaluation, review and consultation on your progress by…
What you’ll get:
- 3 hours of online training videos
- course workbook and practical assignments
- access to a community of female entrepreneurs like yourself
- 1 on 1 consultation with Next Chapter Founder, Nicole Denholder
- a stack of free templates
Plus free 2018 membership to ‘Next Chapter Crowd’ a community of female entrepreneurs dedicated to self improvement, empowerment, and business growth.
The end goal? To help you create a scaleable investor ready business and change the startup landscape to include more women led businesses.
Interested? Contact us now and we will send you the details.